A typical residential mold inspection consists of the following:
- Visually inspect the property for signs of water intrusion and mold growth.
- Measure moisture in the air (Humidity)
- Measure moisture in the walls, ceilings etc. to locate any sources of mold growth
- Take swab samples of any visible mold, or if no visible mold is present
- Take air samples in areas of concern. A standard inspection would be two indoor air samples and one outdoor sample. The outdoor sample establishes a reference or baseline for normal mold levels in an area, that are then compared to the indoor samples.
Price for a three sample inspection is $450.00, this includes lab fees for the sample analysis.
For a limited or spot inspection, such as a bedroom closet, a single sample may be all that is required. However a home prone to mold may have many unseen areas that contain mold growth. This service will ensure that your entire home is free of mold. If not, appropriate steps will be taken to remediate the situation quickly. Secure this industry competitive price now by filling out our Contact Page.
Price for a single sample inspection is $300.00, this includes lab fee for the sample analysis.
For larger houses or commercial properties, the number of samples will vary. Additional samples after the first 3 are charged at a rate of $75 each. A professional tester will advise you as to whether or not certain areas of your home should be tested. Secure this industry competitive price now by filling out our Contact Page.
“Anyplace that sees little light could be susceptible to mold even if you don’t believe a source of moisture to be present.”
Mold inspection is a crucial step to ridding yourself of unwanted mold. Going on without an inspection while believing you may have mold can seriously harm your health. Anyplace that sees little light could be susceptible to mold even if you don’t believe a source of moisture to be present. Small roof leaks can provide the moisture this harmful mold needs to thrive. Air vents are a common place mold can cultivate. If you turn off your AC regularly you may want to consider a mold inspection by our Gmold team.
Turnaround time for sample analysis by a certified lab is 24 working hours.
Same day reports are available at extra cost.
Gmold.com Offers Affordable Top of the Line Mold Inspection…
Our services include :
- Leak Inspections
- Viable Sampling
- Sewage Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Fire and Smoke Damage
- Water Damage
- Mold Removal and Testing
- Home Inspections
- Arrive when scheduled
- Respect you & your property
- Cleanup before leaving premises